The Foundation works in partnership with grantees to identify relevant strategies to accomplish our shared educational goals.
We fund a number of different programs and approaches that support students during the school day, in the hours before and after school, and during the summer.
The following are examples of the types of programs and projects supported by the Foundation:
- Academic Intervention
- Tutoring and Coaching
- Curriculum Development, Revision, and Implementation
- Culturally Responsive Teaching and Learning Environments
- Mental and Physical Support Programs and Services
- Family and Community Engagement
- Leadership Development
- Peer Advising
- College and Career Services
- Professional Development for Educators and Administrators
- Mentorship and Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Arts Integration
In addition to the program grant types listed above, the Foundation also makes a number of grants that provide general operating support to organizations, as well as grants that support an organization’s capacity and effectiveness. Occasionally, grants support multi-agency projects and collaborative initiatives.